We are presenting our spring project Neptun at NODEM 2015. My colleague Lissa Holloway-Attaway is presenting our ongoing project that centers around the design, use and research of augmented and mixed reality applications for use in a museum setting. Some of our goals are to explore contemporary uses of digital 360° panoramas, drawing upon the rich history of the panorama as an aesthetic medium to render and document space, to investigate how multisensory experiences can be designed, and how to innovatively integrate archival material, documented oral histories, and other material in enhanced media experiences.
- me, Maria Engberg (Malmö Univ. & AEL, formerly of Blekinge Institute of Technology);
- Jay David Bolter (AEL, GT);
- Lissa Holloway-Attaway (Univ. of Skövde, formerly of Blekinge Institute of Technology);
- Erling Klintefors (Marinmuseum, Karlskrona);
- Jolanta Kolosinska (graduated B.S. student from Blekinge Institute of Technology);
- Carlotta Scalet (graduated B.S student Blekinge Institute of Technology).